Re: Faux Fur for Windscreen Amazon

Subject: Re: Faux Fur for Windscreen Amazon
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:18 pm ((PDT))
Over the years, I have tested some +20 different materials. Most of
them are very dusty and unpleasant, or have a sticky surface,
probably to bind the dust. Only a few samples have been good, but
when you order them again, you get another material than the sample
you got a month earlier. It may look about the same, but isn't.
Therefore, I am grateful for any findings on this list.

Using foam inside the fur, protects the mic=B4s when it rains and the
fur gets all wet. With foam inside, the fur also dries up much quicker.

Klas

At 04:33 2015-03-16, you wrote:
>Further to my last email I've found a wide selection on Amazon UK. Search
>for "Faux Fur Fabric". One supplier which shows the range is "CRS Fur
>Fabrics"
>
>David Brinicombe
>

>------------------------------------
>Posted by:
>
>"While a picture is worth a thousand words, a
>sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause.

>Yahoo Groups Links

Telinga Microphones, Botarbo,
S-748 96 Tobo, Sweden.
Phone & fax int + 295 310 01