Gahimai Festival Nepal

Subject: Gahimai Festival Nepal
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Wed Dec 3, 2014 12:04 am ((PST))
I flew out to cover the 2014 brutal Gadhimai sacrificial festival in Nepal for
the 28th and 29th of November.
Our animals are taking a beating all over the world. Soundscapes are
diminishing and animal numbers are declining....
I'm hoping the next 5 years will find enough people to finally put a stop to
these barbaric offerings to fictitious Gods....
Biblical sacrifices do not belong in 2014.

Martyn Stewart

Redmond  WA

Make every garden a wildlife habitat
Listen to the Birds and the Bees at
Facebook homepage

Follow me on AudioBoo

Listen to my sounds on Facebook:

My dropbox for files:

 P please consider the environment before printing this email

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: