Re: Sounds of Tasmania's Old Growth Forest

Subject: Re: Sounds of Tasmania's Old Growth Forest
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Mon Dec 1, 2014 3:48 pm ((PST))
Mark, the segment is really quite beautiful=85especially when rendered as a=
 streaming spectrogram.

Bernie

On Dec 1, 2014, at 3:19 PM, Arn=FE=F3r Helgason  =
[naturerecordists] <> wrote:

> I played the track with great pleasure using Firefox. I just played it no=
w and it worked fine.

> What a wonderful recording!
>
> Arnthor Helgason
>
> =DEann 1.12.2014 23:06, skrifa=F0i vickipowys  [=
naturerecordists]:

>> I can't access this track on Soundcloud Marc.  It just says 'this track =
can't be played right now, please try again later'.  I've tried several tim=
es on different days.

>> Vicki Powys
>>

>> On 01/12/2014, at 8:58 AM,  [naturerecordists] wrot=
e:

>>> A couple of weeks ago I was recording in Tasmania. Here's one sample fr=
om Mount Field National Park, in an area of temperate rainforest. A number =
of endemic bird species can be heard including Black Currawong, Green Rosel=
la and Tasmanian Thornbill.

>>> Recorded with 2 x Sennheiser MKH8020's & SD702 in a parallel array.
>>>
>>> Tasmania's Ancient Rainforest
>>>

>>> Tasmania's Ancient Rainforest
>>> Tasmania's rainforests and old growth eucalypt forests have been subjec=
ts to decades of conflict between pro-logging groups and environmentalists.=
 Thankfull...

>>> View on soundcloud.com
>>> Preview by Yahoo
>>>

>>> --