Re: War games over Olympic Nat. Park and the "Sound of freedom"

Subject: Re: War games over Olympic Nat. Park and the "Sound of freedom"
From: "Sudipto Roy" sudiptoroy17
Date: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:56 am ((PST))
As a curious observer from outside, I have one question - why is the media =
not taking the issue up ? When I google with the search words "Olympic Nati=
onal Park" I come across some very benign and feel good stories. Just curio=
us to know the other side of the story, if any.
Regards
Sudipto

On Fri, 11/14/14, Russell Dawkins  [naturerecordists] <natu=