The Great Animal Orchestra Symphony album release announcement

Subject: The Great Animal Orchestra Symphony album release announcement
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:35 pm ((PST))
Hi folks,

We=92re delighted to announce the release of The Great Animal Orchestra Sym=
phony for Orchestra and Wild Soundscapes, a collaboration between Oxford co=
mposer, Richard Blackford, and me. It was premiered this past July with the=
 70 piece BBC National Orchestra of Wales at the Cheltenham Music Festival =
and was broadcast live over BBC.
The link is to our hi rez MP3 download: http://wildstore.wildsanctuary.com/=
products/the-great-animal-orchestra-symphony (There=92s a 90 second sample =
audio clip on the page.)

Based on my recent book of the same title, this symphony is the first forma=
l piece of Western music to include entire biophonies as a textural compone=
nt of the orchestration and which were performed live (from a sampling keyb=
oard) during the concert. So it=92s really ground-breaking. Be sure to chec=
k out the notes.

Blackford and I are also midway through the commission of natural soundscap=
es and music for Alonzo King=92s LINES Ballet, a San Francisco based compan=
y. This piece (also inspired by The Great Animal Orchestra) will premier ne=
xt April 3rd at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco, with subsequent pe=
rformances next year at the Walton Arts Center, Jacob=92s Pillow, and Park =
City, Utah. There will also be performances throughout Europe later in the =
season.

Enjoy!

Bernie Krause

Wild Sanctuary