Re: War games over Olympic Nat. Park

Subject: Re: War games over Olympic Nat. Park
From: nrdavies.jim71
Date: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:11 pm ((PST))
The "Thing IS",=0D
=0D
What to do about it ?=0D
=0D
Most of the stuff these crookedly motivated people get away with is only po=
ssible because OUR VOICES are not in sync' and LOUD ENOUGH!=0D
=0D
As I've come to understand, the reason we are are not getting heard is beca=
use we ( generally ) are very bogged down in diverse interests, and, even w=
orse, at odds with each other over comparatively miniscule issues.=0D
=0D
Think about it, we generally wax on about our little pet interests in a kin=
d of intellectual sport about how we value our own personal ideas. The peop=
le who are trashing the reserves are not even spooked by any of us. We have=
 no clout, in their eyes. =0D
=0D
We can only mount a proper cease and desist order to them if we HAVE clout.=
=0D
=0D
Another thing I've learned over the years is that "clout" in these matters =
has everything to do with exposing their biggest agendas to the stage that =
even the sleepy sheepy masses are catching on and using phrases that point =
the finger at them en-mass...... even Monsanto is now admitting that their =
"no comment" policy is bankrupt, and they are now about to launch a friendl=
ier policy of doing interviews and arguing for themselves in amongst the ge=
neral popular mass-think.=0D
=0D
I think the way to get something like that rolling in regards to the status=
 of nature reserves is to step back a few steps and take in the bigger pict=
ure. You could sorts of call it becoming a "conspiracy theorist", but that'=
s only a term the CIA invented and instructed their media minions to use wh=
en the UFO phenomenon became a head ache for them back in the early 50s. It=
's official, and now de-classified, that the CIA invented the term as a dev=
ice to counter the fact that people were asking awkward questions about why=
 the governments were unable to give an explanation for what thousands of p=
eople were seeing happening in the sky and even on the ground.=0D
=0D
I won't go into my own personal view of what's really going on on this plan=
et but I will suggest that we need to get more focused on the real dynamic =
of the situation.=0D
=0D
The internet has changed everything. I love little groups like this one for=
 their sanctuary and expertise but there is another dimension to it that's =
gathering pace. The "clout factor" is both transformational AND manipulable=
.=0D
=0D
Before we can use mass-clout for good, we must first be fully on-the-case. =
We must be very careful not to fall into the cleverly set traps for any kin=
d of activism that's already predicted by the master minds behind most of t=
he nasty stuff that's going on.=0D
=0D
E.G. "Climate change". ( I won't even try to speak about that highly suspec=
t trap here )=0D
=0D
=0D
Having written several sentences without making anything very simple yet, I=
'll just say, think big and keep your powder dry for later. It really will =
need all of us to act and speak  'on the same page' about the real crux of =
the matter, which isn't necessarily the sub issue that's currently pushing =
our buttons here and now.=0D
=0D
norman.=0D
 =0D
---In  <> wrote :=0D
=0D
 > This is so unbelievable and infuriating I can't begin to express my =0D
 opinion! =0D
 =0D
 I can..........=0D
=0D
 Reserves are reserved, that is what the word means in English. Reserves=0D
 are not leftover bits of the Earth which can be deployed for war games....=
.. =0D
 =0D
 David Brinicombe=0D
=0D