Re: Kangaroo Jumping in Stereo....

Subject: Re: Kangaroo Jumping in Stereo....
From: "Arn=C3=BE=C3=B3r Helgason"
Date: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:56 pm ((PDT))
Hello, Marc, thank you very much for your information.

I will look through your page and listen. I myself have been recording
ambient sounds since I was a tenager. In 1965 I made the first tests,
but the oldest samples I keep were recorded in 1967. I have not put the
m n the web yet.

I opened my soundpage www.hljod.blog.is in 2010. Most of the texts are
in Icelandic but many of the most recents ones do have English explanations=
.

Since 2007 I have used a Nagra Ares BB+. I sometimes use Rode NT-1A and
NT55 in an MS-setup and Sennheiser ME-62 in various setups. I mave made
some tests with the paralell setup and tested a lot of spacing. I have
had up to 35 cm in between the phones or even more. What are your
favorite spacings? Around 21 cm seem to work fine too.

Best wishes,

Arnthor Helgason

--

Arnthor Helgason, Friendship Ambassador

Chairman of The Icelandic Chinese Cultural Society,

Tjarnarbol 14,

170 Seltjarnarnes,

Iceland.

Phone:(00354) 5611703