Re: New Parabolic Microphone Available

Subject: Re: New Parabolic Microphone Available
From: natureguyusa
Date: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:05 pm ((PDT))
Hi Gerrit,=0D
=0D
All of our units are in stock and ready to ship within one day to where eve=
r you like. Select Priority Express shipping and I will be able to get it t=
o the East coast of the US within 1-2 days to your hotel. Just let me know =
when you will be there to receive the shipment. =0D
=0D
As for comparisons, our customers have been very happy with the products, b=
ut I have no control over what they are willing to share, and most are very=
 private. There is a short testimonial on the Mono-Stereo product page. =0D
=0D
Thanks Gerrit,=0D
Bruce Rutkoski=0D
www.wildtronics.com