Re: Budget recording gear

Subject: Re: Budget recording gear
From: kevinwooding
Date: Wed Oct 8, 2014 2:24 pm ((PDT))
Wow, that Tascam is enticing for me! I should add that I'm based in the UK, and
my daughter currently lives in New Zealand, where choice can be a bit sparse on
some lines, aside from importing.

 Thanks to David B re the quality spec for nature sound (I personally use a
Sennheiser M/S rig - so absolutely understand!).

 The Zoom H1 sounds a possibility, thanks Joey.

 I terms of software, I do know Audacity too. As she's thinking in
compositional/ sound mangling terms, I was thinking of directing her to the UK
Computer Music mag, which every month comes with a library of free music
software. I have no idea if any of it is applicable to Nature recording!

 Cheers,
 Kevin

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional