Re: Zoom H5

Subject: Re: Zoom H5
Date: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:46 am ((PDT))
Hello Gene and thanks for that. It was going to be the Olympus LS-14 when I
began looking then I saw the Zoom H5 and heard that it is one worth
considering. At first I did look for a recorder that would take Roland
binaurals CS-10EM which should work with the Olympus LS-14 which puts it ahead
in that respect. A few retailers suggest the Zoom H5 as being usable with the
Rolands, however Rolands deny that as they tell me that Zoom H5 puts out 12v
phantom and anything above 10v is a risk to the binaurals. Olympus is still on
my list to consider. Thanks again Gene,  Steve