ice pack sounds

Subject: ice pack sounds
From: "John Crockett" naturalcontemplative
Date: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:29 pm ((PDT))
Greetings,

Does anyone know of an online source of public domain recordings of
arctic sea ice, which was sometimes referred to as The Devil's
Symphony? I found a snip from NOAA on youtube but most of the good
stuff is under narration. I'd like a few minutes worth for use in a
public education/musical program that will be including examples of
geophony, biophony and anthroPOphony. I'd love to have the sound of
ice compression but have not yet found a source.

Thank you in advance for any help.

John

John Crockett

Let us live in harmony with Earth