2. Re: FYI: some recent tech that might be useful in the field

Subject: 2. Re: FYI: some recent tech that might be useful in the field
From: "Eric Fassbender" eric.fassbender
Date: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:38 pm ((PDT))
Plus 1 for anthro-PO-phony

This discussion reminds me of the change of name for the White Breasted Sea=
 Eagle, which used to be called White Bellied Sea Eagle. White Breasted Sea=
 Eagle is actually correct because the bird does have a white breast and if=
 I wrote a paper on the subject or would talk to a serious bird watcher I'd=
 use this name. However, if I'm talking about it with my mates I'd happily =
use White Bellied Sea Eagle.

:)

Cheers,

Eric