Re: Driver for Realtek ALC 898 and Audition 3 - OS Win 8.1

Subject: Re: Driver for Realtek ALC 898 and Audition 3 - OS Win 8.1
From: gwapuffin
Date: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:58 pm ((PDT))
I should have mentioned that Audition does not see any device to record wit=
h.  I can record with Audacity so I know the chip is OK.   WDM was designed=
 for win 3.1 so I doubt that is the correct way to look at the problem.  In=
 the past I have used ASIO4all and was able to record with the XP OS but it=
 does not work so far with 8.1.=0D
 Gerald=0D
=0D