Re: rycote and rode deadcat

Subject: Re: rycote and rode deadcat
From: "Juan Pablo" jpculasso
Date: Sun May 11, 2014 6:18 pm ((PDT))
David, Luis,  thanks for your considerations. I am using a rycote
stereo kit AE with a mkh30/40. Martyn Stewart posted some time ago in
his blog some examples how he records the winds, and he mention the
deadcat  into the rycote system. anyway, David, I tried upt the mics
very close to the ground with more success.
here are the martyn's posts:
http://soundofcritters.com/archives/1034
http://soundofcritters.com/archives/1112

Best,