Re: The Great Animal Orchestra: Symphony for Orchestra & Wild Sounds

Subject: Re: The Great Animal Orchestra: Symphony for Orchestra & Wild Sounds
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:50 pm ((PDT))
Thanks, Diane. A number of list members have responded, already, and will b=
e there. It=92ll be quite a celebration.

Bernie

On Apr 29, 2014, at 3:41 PM, Diane Moser <> wrote:

> Wow, just listened to the preview Bernie..beautiful...wish I could be the=
re! I look forward to hearing the cd when it comes out.

 wrote:

> For those interested in hearing the first integration between natural sou=
ndscapes (biophonies) and human orchestration on a large scale, please join=
 us for the premier of our symphony, commissioned by the Cheltenham Music F=
estival (UK equivalent of Tanglewood) on the 12th of July. A collaboration =
between Richard Blackford, Balloil College Oxford composer-in-residence, an=
d me, the symphony, in five movements, will be performed by the 70 piece BB=
C National Orchestra of Wales and will be conducted by Martyn Brabbins. It =
will also be recorded by Nimbus Records, the CD of which will be released e=
arly in the fall.

> Here is more information published in The Telegraph, today: http://www.te=
legraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/10788191/Tune-in-to-some-genuinely-wild-music.=
html

> Happy listening,
> Bernie Krause
>

> Wild Sanctuary