[Nature Recordists] Naturerecordists meeting?

Subject: [Nature Recordists] Naturerecordists meeting?
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 23:09:32 +0100

      Hello Naturerecrordists

What would you say about meeting in a real world, somewhere in a wild? Bein=
g sourrounded by great sounds of nature, ready to
record them :) Like for example virgin Biebrza Marshes in Poland?
With hundreds of singing froggs and birds! Since a long time, me and my fri=
end,
were thinking about it and our plan is ready. We can organize such  event
in mid-May this year. Would somebody be interested? Should I post here more=

details? I=92ve decided to ask you for permission first, as it may seem to =
be a
=93commercial=94 advert...

Regards
Krystian Zwolinski