FS/FT: Sound Devices 702

Subject: FS/FT: Sound Devices 702
Date: Fri Mar 7, 2014 3:19 pm ((PST))
Only my second thread here, hope it is OK that I am posting a recorder for =
sale. Please let me know if it is not!=0D
 =0D
=0D
I'd like $1500, but am open to reasonable offers.=0D
I just upgraded to a 744, so I can let go of my used but fully functional 7=
Message: 02.
Subject: =0D
=0D
=0D
Included:=0D
-Sound Devices 702=0D
-2GB Flash card (enough to get you started)=0D
-702 Printed Manual=0D
-702 shortcut laminated card=0D
-1 battery (but it's old and recommend you buy one immediately)=0D
-Power supply=0D
=0D
Will try to get some pics ready.=0D
=0D
I am looking for MKH mics, specifically an MKH 20, 30, 40, 8040, or 8020. I=
 will pay the difference if your miss exceed the value of the recorder.=0D
=0D
I'd consider other comparable mics. Also interested in a Sherman Filterbank=
 2.=0D
=0D
I don't have feedback as a buyers/seller here, but can provide feedback on =
the Elektron, KVR, and Vintage Synth forums. I've used paypal protection wh=
en going outside of ebay, and will likely want to do that here as well.=0D
=0D
Thanks for looking!