Coverting .swf to .mp4 ??

Subject: Coverting .swf to .mp4 ??
From: "chrishails50" chrishails50
Date: Thu Jan 2, 2014 2:59 am ((PST))
Dear all I wonder if any can advise:

I am in process of upgrading the basic platform of my web site (http://www.=
wildechoes.org), one of my objectives is to make it more friendly to the mo=
dern variety of mobile devices. When I built it I used a screen capture pro=
gramme (Camtasia Studio 7)to make the sonogramme movies and published them =
as .swf files. Today this format is no longer as universal as it was 4 year=
s ago(no longer works with any Apple devices etc) and my advisers tell me .=
mp4 is the better format and better set for the future.

I now have close to 200 sonogrammes which all need changing without losing =
sound or visual quality. I have tried some so-called file converters I foun=
d on-line, but they either lose quality, or are just as cumbersome as re-op=
ening the file in Camtasia and re-publishing one at a time, this latter pre=
serves the quality but is a process that takes me several minutes for each =
one.

Before I start the grunt work has anyone any advice to offer, or knows of a=
n easy batch conversion system (for Windows) that would save me several day=
s of work? Warning: I am pretty much a novice at this sort of stuff.

Many thanks for any advice or observations.

Chris