Re: searching sounds of Himalaya, Nepal and Tibet

Subject: Re: searching sounds of Himalaya, Nepal and Tibet
From: "Gianni Pavan" gpavan1960
Date: Sun Dec 1, 2013 1:28 am ((PST))
Thanks Marc !!! great job and I envy you for that !!!
I was in Kathmandu and in some Himalayan valley when I was 15 years in
1975; that time I only had a k7 to capture sounds and I'm continuously
willing and hoping to visit Nepal again and with the right equipment !

Gianni

2013/12/1 <>

>  Hi Gianni,
>

> I spent four months living in Nepal in 2012/2013 and have a backlog of
> recordings which I haven't had a chance to edit/release yet.
>

> From previous trips to Nepal I have put together four albums you can see
> under the Nepal section of the following page -
> http://wildambience.com/albums/
>

> If you are after any specific sounds please let me know.
>

> Here are some links to recordings of Nepal I have posted on Soundcloud -
>

> Jungle Book Forest -
> https://soundcloud.com/wildambience/jungle-book-forest-chitwan
>

> Spring in the Himalayan Foothills (Shivapuri National Park) -
> https://soundcloud.com/wildambience/spring-in-the-himalaya
>

> Himalayan Meadow (Langtang National Park) -
> https://soundcloud.com/wildambience/himalayan-meadow
>

> Mellifluous Voices (Bardia National Park) -
> https://soundcloud.com/wildambience/mellifluous-voices-black-naped
>

> Pre-dawn in Bardia NP -
> https://soundcloud.com/wildambience/bardia-pre-dawn
>

> Himalayan Dawn (Langtang region) -
> https://soundcloud.com/wildambience/himalayan-dawn
>

> On the Riverbank (Chitwan NP) -
> https://soundcloud.com/wildambience/on-the-riverbank-chitwan
>

> Jungle Monsoon (Chitwan NP)  -
> https://soundcloud.com/wildambience/jungle-monsoon
>

> Elephant Crossing River (Chitwan NP) -
> https://soundcloud.com/wildambience/elephant-crossing-river
>

> A Day in Bardia - https://soundcloud.com/wildambience/bardia-sample
>

> All this talk about Nepal makes me want to go back! I have a nice
> recording of tiger roaring in Bardia too, will post it in the future.....=
.
> --
> Marc Anderson
>
> *Wild Ambience*
> Sydney, Australia
> P +61 (0) 430 072 299
> www.wildambience.com
> facebook.com/wildambience <https://www.facebook.com/wildambience/>

> ---In  <> wrote:
>
> thanks a lot for all your quick and informative answers ! the list member=
> are always great !
>
> Gianni
>

> 2013/11/30 vickipowys <>
>

> Andrew Skeoch on Listening Earth has albums recorded in Nepal etc.  Check
> his web site.
>
> cheers,
>
> Vicki
>

> On 30/11/2013, at 9:51 AM, Gianni Pavan wrote:
>

> Hi all,
>     I'm searching nature sounds and soundscapes of Himalaya, Nepal and
> Tibet.
>
> Any hint on where to search for ?
>
> Gianni
>
> --
> Centro Interdisciplinare di Bioacustica e Ricerche Ambientali
> Universit=E0 degli Studi di Pavia
> Via Taramelli 24, 27100 Pavia, Italy
> http://www.unipv.it/cibra
> http://mammiferimarini.unipv.it
>

> --
> Centro Interdisciplinare di Bioacustica e Ricerche Ambientali
> Universit=E0 degli Studi di Pavia
> [...]

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: