NSS Listening Party 12/14/2013 5PM - 9PM

Subject: NSS Listening Party 12/14/2013 5PM - 9PM
From: sperry1969
Date: Sat Nov 9, 2013 3:57 pm ((PST))
Saturday, December 14, 2013
 NSS 9th Annual Listening Party and Potluck
 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM

 The Nature Sounds Society's Annual Listening Party is your first stop on the
winter holiday season event list!  This party is a great way to showcase the
sounds you've recorded over the past year and receive feedback from other
recordists. Bring a dish to share for the potluck and sounds to share for the
program.  Each year we have an amazing selection of recordings and interesting
folks to hear them.

Location:  Dan Dugan Sound Design
290 Napoleon St., Studio E
San Francisco, CA 94124
Directions:http://www.dandugan.com/Directions_to_DDSD.html
http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=55159604&msgid=1569832&act=Z8CL&c=328333&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dandugan.com%2FDirections_to_DDSD.html
phone: (415) 821-9776
email:
http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=55159604&msgid=1569832&act=Z8CL&c=328333&destination=dan%40dandugan.com

 RSVP is not necessary but welcomed. If you are unable to attend, you're
welcome to send us your sounds and we will include them on the program; give
Dan a call or e-mail him at

 We look forward to seeing (and hearing) you!

 Sharon Perry
 Nature Sounds Society

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional