Re: strange high pitched call

Subject: Re: strange high pitched call
From: lamprophis1963
Date: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:59 am ((PDT))
>>Not sure what animal this is. Perhaps a Homo sapiens in a behavioral activity
>>referred to as "snoring".

 I actually thought the same thing myself after hearing the transposed version.
 But that is the transposed version (down many octaves).
 I doubt any Homo sapiens can snore/whistle at 14Khz.  At least that kind of
snoring wouldn't disturb your husband/wife.  Might keep the dog awake though.
;-)

---In  <> wrote:

 Not sure what animal this is. Perhaps a Homo sapiens in a behavioral activity
referred to as "snoring".

Sent from my iPhone