Re: Roland R-05

Subject: Re: Roland R-05
From: williamsmartin69
Date: Wed Oct 9, 2013 1:28 am ((PDT))
Well in the absence of a dish sounds as though it might work. Does simple mean
small and inexpensive?

 Martin

---In  <>
wrote:

 not sure if I am answering the question, but I have used a simple splitter
from my 3.5mm mic jac (ZoomH4N) that went to a SASS system (two pairs of
EM172s) and a parabolic dish.  It all seemed to work fine--the dish sounds were
drowned out a little by the overall ambience from the SASS. Chad