Help needed clearing out my study...

Subject: Help needed clearing out my study...
From: "" pteropus_t=
im
Date: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:15 pm ((PDT))

Hi all,
My wife tells me that I need to reduce the amount of stuff that=E2=80=99s j=
ust lying around my study not getting used... Sadly, she's probably entirel=
y correct. Amongst other things, there=E2=80=99s a Fostex FR-2LE, and a cou=
ple of Sennheiser ME-66=E2=80=99s.

When I was muttering about getting rid of gear, someone at my work asked if=
 I could put a complete cheap-ish kit together for them, but then decided n=
ot to go ahead with the purchase. Having put it together, I thought I=E2=80=
=99d see if anyone here is interested first? It's not the perfect setup, bu=
t will work pretty well to get started...
If no-one's interested in the lot, then I'll sell separately.

I=E2=80=99m in Sydney, Australia; I=E2=80=99ll ship at cost (although the s=
hipping cost may not be cheap...happy to arrange pick up or delivery if you=
're local)

What I put together is:
- Fostex FR-2LE: Recorder, Strap, Bag, AC Power pack, Remote control, AA ba=
ttery sled, User manual
- NiMh batteries =E2=80=93 2 * 1600 mAh, 2 x 3600 mAh, 1 x 4600 mAh
- AC/DC charger for NiMh batteries
- Sennheiser ME-66 short shotgun microphone: K6 power module, Rycote softie=
, mount and handle, 3m XLR cable, mic clip, softie brush        (alternatively,
R=
=D8de mount and handle)
- Fostex MC-11S Stereo XY microphone: 3m Stereo XLR cable, foam windshield,=
 mic clip
- 1/4 - 3/8 adaptor bush
- Manfrotto lightweight tripod MKC3-H01
- Sennheiser folding headphones
The lot, $1200 AUD.

Separately; Fostex  =3D $600, ME66=E2=80=99s =3D $500 each.

Cheers...

Tim

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional