Re: How do we listen?

Subject: Re: How do we listen?
From: "Arn=FE=F3r Helgason"
Date: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:10 am ((PDT))
Hello, Max.

I usually listen first without any sound equalization. Later on I try to
modify the recording according to the experience on the field, or if I
feel something is missing.
I have found out, that when editing for radio, some sound editing is
often required.

Best regards,

Arnthor Helgason

=DEann 17.8.2013 12:21, skrifa=F0i Max: