Noise in Communities & Natural Areas, a Free Public Outreach Worksho

Subject: Noise in Communities & Natural Areas, a Free Public Outreach Worksho
From: "Dan Dugan" dandugan_1999
Date: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:46 pm ((PDT))
Noise in Communities & Natural Areas, a Free Public Outreach Workshop

Held in conjunction with Noise Con and Wind Turbine Noise Conference to be =
held at the Denver Mariott City Center in Denver, Colorado.

Join us as we continue the nationwide conversation to improve noise managem=
ent for your health, your children=92s education, your experience in our pa=
rks and open spaces, and to protect our wilderness and wildlife while we in=
tegrate technology, different types of recreation, and energy development. =
Your community and local leaders want to hear your voice. Listen to leading=
 experts share research on how noise affects us all. Space is limited. Plea=
se register here.

NPS works with INCE, ARC, and NAE and other acoustical research institution=
s to identify best practices and technologies for preventing and mitigating=
 impacts to park resources and visitor experience from excessive noise. NPS=
 does not endorse or promote any product, conference, foundation, or organi=
zation by their involvement in this Public Outreach Workshop.

details:
http://www.naturalquietworkshop2013.org

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional