Re: Grand Canyon - North Rim and Kaibab Plateau

Subject: Re: Grand Canyon - North Rim and Kaibab Plateau
From: "natureguyusa" natureguyusa
Date: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:02 am ((PDT))
Fred,

There are lots of dirt roads/trails to explore and get lost on about 16-25
miles north of the North Rim Viewing area, and West of SR67. Some may require 4
wheel drive. I recorded there in May a few years ago. Lots of nice migrating
birds at that time, but there is also lots of jet noise. You may even camp
there, free, and undisturbed by rangers, which is very rare in or near a
national park.

Bruce Rutkoski
Owner
www.natureguystudio.com