[Nature Recordists] Re: Rothenberg's book on whale sounds

Subject: [Nature Recordists] Re: Rothenberg's book on whale sounds
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 10:17:47 +0000

      Yes, especially Bernie Krause's review of the book, pointing out some of
the professional intrigue behind a whale rescue event which involved audio
enticements. I liked his comment that maybe the whales aren't all that
fascinated with human music ... We do tend toward anthropomorphism.

-Randal

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3MFUE6JN6YWAR/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R3MFUE6JN6YWAR