Re: My favorite, Blyth's Warbler on SoundCloud.

Subject: Re: My favorite, Blyth's Warbler on SoundCloud.
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Mon Jul 8, 2013 4:32 pm ((PDT))
Hi Arn=FE=F3r!

I often get that question. I think it is bad that SoundCloud doesn't
suggest to people to click at the track and read my comments.

"When going through old DATtapes, I have to share this clever
character with you. Here are five excerpts from about 30 minutes of
the original recording. Males of Blyth's warblers come from Finland
and the Baltic areas mostly, and show up in Sweden at some 10-20
places every year. The first one I recorded was in 1976, but the
analog tape has forgotten most of the song's brilliance. This one was
made in June 1987 with a Telinga PROIII handle and parabol, the first
version of StereoDATmic and a Sony TCD-D10. Only the Telinga built in
high pass filter was used and the track is normalized. It's my
favorite song bird and I hope you enjoy.
In the background is a Nightingale and a Grasshopper Warbler."

Best wishes!

Klas.