Anyone have a modified DR680?

Subject: Anyone have a modified DR680?
From: "Flawn Williams" flawn1951
Date: Thu Jun 6, 2013 6:37 am ((PDT))
Since there has been a lot of traffic recently about the Tascam DR680, I have a
question for the brain trust:

Has anyone had any experience with the modifications for the 680 offered by
Busman Audio? They have a modification package for the DR680 that promises
lower noise.

Quoting from their website:  "The input capacitors are changed out for better
values that allow for great bass response with an open sound and smooth high
end that has excellent detail. This modification lowers the noise floor in the
high gain setting by over -8db. The modifications will work very well in a huge
variety of applications including nature recording, film, and music. "

I have an unmodified 680, and have been generally happy with it, but am curious
about the option to make it better.

--Flawn