Re: Those 17-year Cicadas

Subject: Re: Those 17-year Cicadas
From: "Kiran Srivastava" kiransrivastava53
Date: Sun Jun 2, 2013 10:25 pm ((PDT))
My sister in Chicago mentioned they had a cicada invasion seven or eight
years ago. Although harmless but very annoying with their constant sound.
Millions of them on the trees and later found dead at the base of tree
trunks. Not many on the plants.  Sometimes they even fell into the
fireplace at home...She said one part of her suburb was almost devoid of
cicada's because it had much less greenery.

Cheers,
Kiran Srivastava
Mumbai, INDIA