Re: American Bittern

Subject: Re: American Bittern
From: "CHAD CLIFFORD" =
il.com
Date: Wed May 29, 2013 3:14 pm ((PDT))

Thanks guys!!  I was really happy to have had that chance.  I will try to m=
ix it better for both channels.

On 2013-05-29, at 3:50 PM, chrishails50 wrote:

> Brilliantly crazy sound !! Loved it, thank you. The right channel seems a=
 bit dominant for me if that helps at all.

> --- In  CHAD CLIFFORD <> wrote:
> >
> > Came across an American BIttern early this morning and was able to get =
close and record. I think I need to sterio-mix the right and left channels =
on my external mics instead of on the Zoom mics. The parabola really makes =
the one channel stand out. I did not include the Zoom mics in this recordin=
g as they did not seem to add anything.