FS: Sennheiser MKH40/30 MS rig in Rycote

Subject: FS: Sennheiser MKH40/30 MS rig in Rycote
From: "Dave" thxdave
Date: Wed May 29, 2013 11:27 am ((PDT))
Finances force me to sell one of the last great pieces of nature recording =
gear I own. I'm the original purchaser of the Rycote kit (WS Kit AG #080201=
, IIRC) which was configured originally for a MKH60/30 combination, but I l=
ater pulled the '60 and put in the '40. The Rycote is the 2nd generation su=
spension with orange o-rings and can be updated to the Lyre config if you'd=
 prefer. There are no cracks in the Rycote plastic parts. The whole thing c=
omes in a fitted case and includes the furry (with hair brush!), a 5-pin XL=
R to L/R 3-pin XLR splitter and 20 feet of Canare StarQuad wired for 5-pin =
XLR. Photos can be seen here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qoknhs2dy65i2k1/xoKnqa0DEL

Whole thing will be boxed up and shipped to you for $2450. Please give it a=
 good home. Contact me offlist for questions.

Dave Morrison