BBC magazine article

Subject: BBC magazine article
From: "a j mithra" mithra60
Date: Wed May 8, 2013 5:34 pm ((PDT))
Hello Friends!
This is in response to the BBC news article on birdsongs being used at hosp=
itals,offices and airports. I hav been recommending birdsong recordings for=
 my friends who are stressed and in low spirit and have found them producin=
g amazing results. What an asprin sometimes cannot do birdsong does instant=
ly! Have also started playing birdsongs to children who have learning and l=
istening disabiliti=E8s and found to produce very good results!
If this method is widely accepted, we should be able to see drastic change =
in people stepping up to put up their hands for affor=E8station!

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: