Andrew and Sarah's plea for the Tarkine on Australian Geographic

Subject: Andrew and Sarah's plea for the Tarkine on Australian Geographic
From: "Eric Fassbender" eric.fassbender
Date: Tue Apr 2, 2013 7:10 pm ((PDT))
Hi all,

I'm not sure whether Andrew and Sarah were planning to send this to this gr=
oup and I apologise if i jump the gun, however, I have such deep respect fo=
r what you are trying to do for the Tarkine that I simply have to share thi=
s article on the Australian Geographic website:

http://www.australiangeographic.com.au/journal/gallery-exploring-the-tarkin=
e-rainforest.htm#.UVt-K1fB4_A.facebook

Well done, Andrew, Sarah. Keep fighting for this beautiful wilderness. Thos=
e who have been there will help you to protect this last crown jewel of tem=
perate rainforest. I simply cannot understand that it is not a National Par=
k and listed as world heritage. What does one need to do to suggest it to U=
NESCO?

Best wishes,

Eric