1. Re: List settings

Subject: 1. Re: List settings
From: ". m u r m e r ." murmerlist
Date: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:09 am ((PST))
On 2013.02.22 13:00 , Chris Harrison wrote:
> Does this mean you can=92t send yourself an email with gmail?

sort of. but again, i think it's about gmail thinking it's clever. gmail
tries to only keep one copy of a message in your account, and if you
send yourself a message a copy automatically goes to 'sent mail', so it
won't also put a copy in your inbox. the same happens with mailing
lists. i'm satisfied just going to my sent mail folder if i need to see
those messages, and i've gotten used to just trusting that my messages
to lists are getting through. like this one - i'll just have to have
faith that you'll be able to read it!  ;)

anyway, sorry, enough about gmail theories...

patrick

--

|||  http://www.murmerings.com |||