3. Re: TASCAM DR-100 MK2 & SONY MDR-7506 Phones

Subject: 3. Re: TASCAM DR-100 MK2 & SONY MDR-7506 Phones
From: "umashankar" umashanks
Date: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:56 pm ((PST))
I have almost=A0 worn out my second MDR V6 but now I know I replace the pad=
s cheaply I will continue to use them. it is=A030 years since I bought the =
first pair. I have beyer dt 100s, but I tend to use the sonys. the problem =
is finding V6s
=A0
umashankar

D 25-1-IIs come in third place regarding popularity in this field of record=
ing. (The MDR V6 follows its almost twin 7506 in that "rank", but with a bi=
g gap in between).
>Luis

phone. And much of the time I record without anything on my ears at all. Bu=
t check out pictures of Chris Watson for more glamorous product placement!