Cans Test

Subject: Cans Test
From: "Avocet" madl74
Date: Wed Feb 6, 2013 6:39 pm ((PST))
Was
Re: [Nature Recordists] Re: TASCAM DR-100 MK2 & SONY MDR-7506 Phones

Peter,

You will tend to get peaks and troughs using tone with any audio
system. I've constructed a rather crude random noise octave band
sequence starting at 25Hz to 50Hz doubling every 5 secs. I'll get
around to a better one some time but it's late now over here.

http://www.stowford.org/sounds/noiseoctaves.mp3

David

David Brinicombe
North Devon, UK
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce