For Sale - Sennheiser ME66/K6 & Rode NT4

Subject: For Sale - Sennheiser ME66/K6 & Rode NT4
From: "jtudor2005" jtudor2005
Date: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:50 pm ((PST))
Thanks to a quick and painless transaction with another forum member, the A=
T-3032 pair are now in Switzerland.

But, the following are still available.

A single Sennheiser ME66 & K6 (Battery & Phantom powered version). In a Ryc=
ote Softie and Pistol Grip. (Softie is new, ME66 & K6 like new)

A single Rode NT4 in case with all accessories and cable (5 pin - two 3 pin=
 XLR)(I bought this new and it's still in that condition. I used it a few t=
ime inside for concert X/Y recording)

If you make a realistic offer, they can be yours.

The reason for this sale is that I rarely now record anything other than or=
chestras and choirs. I'm using the Schoeps CCM4 & CCM8 series for this (whi=
ch give me X/Y, ORTF & M/S) and 'saving up' for a pair of DPA omnis to comp=
liment them.

These are located in Adelaide, South Australia.

Email me at john (at) tudorfarm (dot) net (dot) au

Regards
John

e of times before I went in a different direction with my recording. They a=
re complete. (Each in it's original box, with zippered case, mount, foam wi=
ndshield and all the papers etc) I think I was lucky to get possibly the la=
st new pair of these when they were discontinued.

ces in Sydney for $222 http://tinyurl.com/avm6rzy

In a new Rycote Softie. (ME66 & K6 like new)

wo 3 pin XLR) (I bought this new and it's still in that condition. I used i=
t a few time inside for concert X/Y recording)

 than orchestras and choirs. I'm using the Schoeps CCM4 & CCM8 series for t=
his (which give me X/Y, ORTF & M/S) and 'saving up' for a pair of DPA omnis=
 to compliment them.

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: