Re: Using Phantom Power with Sennheiser K6 Module

Subject: Re: Using Phantom Power with Sennheiser K6 Module
From: "Gianni Pavan" gpavan1960
Date: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:33 am ((PST))
in my experience the K6/ME66 combination is noisier when operated on
batteries, moreover, they produce narrow peak above 25 kHz (variable in
different units). see the plots at the end of web page
http://www.unipv.it/cibra/res_techtest_uk.html
My K6 units have been serviced by sennheiser but the peaks did not
disappear.

Gianni

--
Centro Interdisciplinare di Bioacustica e Ricerche Ambientali
Universit=E0 degli Studi di Pavia