Re: Voice of the Valley?

Subject: Re: Voice of the Valley?
From: "John Crockett" naturalcontemplative
Date: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:58 am ((PST))
Very interesting. It's going to be difficult to track down, but could be co=
ming from the nearest village which is 6 miles away to the south where ther=
e is a paper factory. I used to live next to that factory and spent months =
working with them to dampen the sound of a new air circulation system they =
had installed that was really obnoxious. A generator is also possible becau=
se many folks around here are off the grid, but I wouldn't expect that to b=
e so constant. I'm amazed.

It's also curious that my "tinnitus" is exactly one octave above this rumbl=
e. It's a very different quality of sound, much more focused, and I can't h=
ear it in my recordings, so probably unrelated, but curious nonetheless.

John