1. Re: If a tree falls in the forest

Subject: 1. Re: If a tree falls in the forest
From: "Ray Mansell" BCTess
Date: Sun Jan 6, 2013 7:31 am ((PST))
I like this recording, Dan - with headphones, you really get a good 'thump'
as the tree hits the ground.

I've just posted an excerpt from a much longer recording of hurricane Sandy
passing by us last October. This clip captures a particularly high wind
gust (I think it was around 40 or 50 MPH), which was sufficient to blow
down a rather large tree in the woods behind us. Clip is here: *
http://tinyurl.com/anp8bgm*

Cheers,
Ray