The LS-11 is the most easy to handle on the spot but it's preamps

Subject: The LS-11 is the most easy to handle on the spot but it's preamps
cannot be compared with the Nagra-M. However, commenting of the ease

of use, I have to add another comment: As a blind person I like the

Nagra setup of menus on the Ares BB+ as they are so logically arranged

that I can change the settings quite easily without a sighted

assistance.

>From what I have read about the LS-100 is might be a little too

sensitive to use it in harsh conditions. But there are many nice

things in it and among others, some menus have a speech output.

I wish you all the best in 2013 and thank you for all the information

and help gained from this list.

Arnthor Helgason

http://hljod.blog.is - Icelandic sound blog