New Rock Scallop titles released

Subject: New Rock Scallop titles released
From: "rock_scallop" rock_scallop
Date: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:11 am ((PST))
Hi Group

I have released two new titles on oregonsoundscapes.com. Both are water and=
 birds natural soundscapes recorded in May 2012 along the South Fork Crooke=
d River in Crook County (Central), Oregon.

Streamside Dawn
http://oregonsoundscapes.com/track/streamside-dawn-south-fork-crooked-river=
-2012-05-07-04-12

Streamside Morning Light
http://oregonsoundscapes.com/track/streamside-morning-light-south-fork-croo=
ked-river-2012-05-07-05-12

And several short excerpts can be heard on SoundCloud here:
http://soundcloud.com/john-hartog/excerpts-from-streamside

Each title is a one hour, single track album, together comprising two hours=
 of real-time recording from (PDT) 4:12 a.m. to 06:12 a.m. For reference, s=
unrise was around 5:40 a.m.

Before I place an order for the physical CDs, I would like to confirm a few=
 species.

>From Streamside Dawn:
- Can anyone ID the sparrow call near the beginning (track time 02:45.
- The dawn chorus begins at track time 20:47. Can anyone confirm the main s=
ingers are Western Tanagers, and not American Robins?

>From Streamside Morning Light:
- While the Red-winged black birds are easy for me, around track time 06:42=
 I believe I am hearing Brewers Blackbirds calling. Can anyone confirm?

Any other species IDs or comments are welcome. Please feel free to comment =
either here, on SoundCloud, or by private email.

Thanks,

John Hartog
rockscallop.org