Crown sass-p mkii for sale

Subject: Crown sass-p mkii for sale
From: "kd5hnm" kd5hnm
Date: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 am ((PST))
Greetings,

My name is Justin McClure and I live in Stephenville, TX..  I've been an en=
gineer at a local radio station here for the past 22 years.  I am looking a=
t upgrading my telescope, and liquidating some of my toys in the barn of su=
rprise and wonder.

I have a Crown sass-p MKII that's in the road case.  Manual, keys, handheld=
 grip, wind sock, and microphone.

I got the microphone in a trade and have had it for about 2 years.  It work=
s great.  Only thing, the foam baffles are aged.  They looked great until I=
 un-boxed it and put the windsock on the microphone, then they crumbled a b=
it.  Doesn't effect the microphone at all, I just leave the windsock on.  C=
rown still sells the replacement foam for that microphone.

I also have a few months old Zoom H4n if someone is interest in that too.  =
I have used the microphone to record some live music that I play on my radi=
o show.

Send offers to:

I will take photos if anyone is interested.

Thanks Guys....
....and Galls!!!

Thought I would try here before it goes to Ebay..

Justin McClure
Chief Engineer
KSTV-FM / KSTV-AM / KYOX-FM / KCOM-AM