3. Re: Avlex M-S mic

Subject: 3. Re: Avlex M-S mic
From: "Max" oatcruncher
Date: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:35 am ((PST))
Hi Peter,
Thanks for that, yes, it's the thought I had also.
See my reply to Keith.
Cheers
Max

--- In  Peter Shute <> wrote:

> It sounds from that like it's not just stored charge, and it must be usin=
g at least some power at all times.

> Peter Shute
>

> --------------------------
> Sent using BlackBerry
>
> ________________________________
> Sent: Fri Nov 16 10:37:00 2012
> Subject: [Nature Recordists] Re: Avlex M-S mic
>

> Hi Peter,
> Just found your post and tried it; yes, it does. I suspect this might be =
telling you something, please tell?

oups.com>, Peter Shute <pshute@> wrote:

> > You said it goes off if you take the battery out. Does it come back on =
when you put the battery back in without turning it on?

> > Peter Shute
> >

> > --------------------------
> > Sent using BlackBerry
> >
> > ________________________________
> > From: <naturerecordists%40yahoog=
roups.com>
ups.com>
> > Sent: Fri Nov 16 05:16:01 2012
> > Subject: [Nature Recordists] Re: Avlex M-S mic
> >

> > Yep, as I feared, it doesn't go out; well not in ten minutes anyhow.
> > Max
> >
> > --- In <naturerecordists%40yahoo=
groups.com><naturerecordists%40yahoogroups.com>, "Max" <maxcatterwel=
l@> wrote:

> > > Thanks for that Keith. I'll check that out, although I seem to rememb=
er that when I noticed this, the mic had been turned off for a while; hope =
I'm wrong! Will let you know.
> > > Cheers
> > > Max
> > >

> > > --- In <naturerecordists%40yah=
oogroups.com><naturerecordists%40yahoogroups.com>, Keith Smith <kahs=
mith@> wrote:

> [...]
 I'll be