Fwd: Looking for a colleague...

Subject: Fwd: Looking for a colleague...
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:39 am ((PST))
Thanks for your enquiry, Jiri. I do not personally know anyone in this
field working in or near Prague. However, I have taken the liberty of
copying your note to a couple of other soundscape lists that cast a
pretty wide net around the world. If someone or group does exist in
your area, I am sure that you will get a response. Let me know if,
after a couple of weeks have passed and you have not got a sufficient
response, and I will try to find some other sources.

All the best,
Bernie Krause

Begin forwarded message:

Wild Sanctuary