Re: Check this for stereo :-)

Subject: Re: Check this for stereo :-)
From: "Keith Smith" keithahsmith
Date: Fri Nov 2, 2012 8:42 pm ((PDT))
Hello David,
Of course, the main thing wrong is that I can't share the joy of living
there ;)

I notice the mid channel is as dry as a bone, while the side seems
excessively reverberant; almost like it was recorded under a bridge.
Is this composed of two rather mismatched recordings? Or perhaps it's
mid-side with a gun mic off your porch or some other structure that is
causing the side reverberations?

Cheers,
Keith