Re: Cormorants

Subject: Re: Cormorants
From: "Max" oatcruncher
Date: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:04 am ((PDT))
Hi Martin!
Apologies for not being in touch; it's been a funny year. I hope that you and
Annie are well. I found your recording in Soundcloud yesterday, while doing a
bit of research for a friend of mine; Terry Barnatt. I have to say that I love
it; well done! The link you provide here doesn't work, but only because of the
full stop at the end!!
For any other members who may remember me, I should say that I drifted away
from recording due to various health problems, but hope to get back into it
soon (probably next year now) after a knee replacement.
Regards
Max