Pretty Parrot Song

Subject: Pretty Parrot Song
From: "Michael Dalton" mdaltonarielle
Date: Mon Oct 8, 2012 12:27 pm ((PDT))
Here is the link to my song loaded on YouTube. I will appreciate if you sen=
d this to as many people as possible. I'd like it to go viral, although I h=
ave no expectations of making any money. It is about the wonderful feeling =
of owning and communicating with parrots.
=A0
Even people who are not interested in birds might enjoy the song, set to th=
e melody of an Orbison hit. I hope you enjoy the song and the pictures.
=A0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DqfeKKwGbbQk
=A0
Mike