The Reykjavik Marathon

Subject: The Reykjavik Marathon
From: "Arn=FE=F3r Helgason"
Date: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:45 am ((PDT))
This might be off tipics:
The Reykjavik Marathon was held today, but this is an annual event and
considered as one of the major events in the cultural life of Reykjavik. As
the runners pass by our house, I have recorded some of the Marathons throug=
the years and my first recording dates back to 1998. Since then the trafic
has increased drastically.
today there were over 13.000 participants taking part in the Marathon,
half-Marathon, 10 km running etc.
The sound of thousands of running people is not that lud that some of the
small elements can only be heard while listening through good headphones.
Please enjoy the listening:
http://hljod.blog.is/blog/hljod/entry/1253621/

Arnthor Helgason
http://hljod.blog.is